Below are some answers to frequently asked shipping questions. If you have any questions feel free to contact us prior to ordering. We ship worldwide and have years of shipping experience through multiple carriers by land, sea and air.
- Post Office Boxes
- We do ship to PO boxes using FedEx Smart Post and USPS.
- When will my order leave the warehouse?
- Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. 99% of In-Stock items that are ordered before 3:00 pm E.S.T are processed and shipped that day.
- Out of Stock Items
- You will be notified If an item is on backorder within 24 hours of placing your order, sooner if the item is ordered express shipping.
To expedite shipping, sometimes it is necessary to ship products directly from the manufacturer or our distributors to our customers. We call this type of shipping "drop shipping". We are warehouse distributors and stock almost everything we sell, only drop shipping when necessary. This allows us to provide quicker shipments with more control over of the shipping and tracking of your order.
- When will you be charged?
- You will not be charged until your item ships.
- Drop Shipping
- We stock most items we sell, however we do drop ship from manufacturers to expedite the shipping process.Your order may be shipped using UPS if dropped shipped. The service level you select will stay the same. We will notify you if there is any difference in cost before hand, typically there is not.
- Shipping Notification
- When your order ships, we will let you know, along with any relevant tracking information, via email.
- Do you refund shipping charges?
- Shipping charges are refunded if:
- We ship an incorrect product.
- A product was shipped from our warehouse broken or defective
- A product was damaged during shipping.
If we re-ship a product in these cases, there will be no second shipping charge.
- Handling Fees
- We never charge handling fees. Our shipping charges are based on weight and rates directly from FedEx or the Post Office rate tables. If the actual shipping charges for your order are higher for any reason, you will be contacted prior to the order being billed or shipped.
- International Shipments
- We ship worldwide via FedEx and United States Postal Service, or can have a shipment ready for pickup using your selected carrier. You can view our international shipping policy page for more information.
We ship most of our US shipments using FedEx. Below are the transit times for in stock orders. Your order may ship UPS if it is shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- FedEx Ground: Delivery in 1–5 business days (3–7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii) based on distance to destination. Delivery by end of business day. Available to business address in all 50 states. Please use expedited shipping if time is a factor.
- FedEx Ground – Home Delivery: Delivery in 1-5 business days (3–7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii) based on distance to destination. Delivery between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday. Available for U.S. residential address only and for packages up to 70 lbs.
Below is a map with typical FedEx Ground transit times for in stock order shipping from our warehouse in Michigan.
- FedEx SmartPost: Delivery typically in 2–7 business days based on distance to destination (longer time-in-transit outside the contiguous 48 states) Packages are routed to a U.S. Post Office facility for final delivery. SmartPost is available for certain lighter weight and smaller dimension items.
- FedEx 2 Day Air: Second-business-day delivery by 4:30 p.m. to most areas (by 8 p.m. to residences). Delivery in 3 business days for certain shipments to Alaska and Hawaii . Note: For orders placed during the weekend, in stock order will ship on Monday and arrive Wednesday.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Delivery the next business day in the afternoon by 3 p.m. to most areas and by 4:30 p.m. to some rural areas (by 8 p.m.
to residences) Saturday delivery available for an additional charge of $16.00. Pleae contact us or place a note in your order comments if you would like Saturday delivery added. Note: For in stock orders placed during the weekend, they will ship on Monday and arrive Tuesday.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most areas and by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. to some rural areas. Delivery in 2 business days for certain shipments to and from Alaska and Hawaii. Saturday delivery available for an additional charge of $16.00. Pleae contact us or place a note in your order comments if you would like Saturday delivery added. Note: For in stock orders placed during the weekend, they will ship on Monday and arrive Tuesday.
- Saturday Delivery: FedEx does offer Saturday delivery to most locations for an additional $16.00. If you would like Saturday delivery please place a note in the order comments and we will add the $16.00 charge or contact us at the time of order. Otherwise, we will assume you do not want the package delivered on Saturday. Saturday delivery is available to most, but not all locations.
We offer free shipping on qualified items that are shipped using standard ground to residential and commercial addresses in the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Qualified items are identified with the following symbol:
Free Shipping (USA 48)
When you add an item that qualifies for free shipping, you will see the following message in your cart - Item Qualifies for Free Ground Shipping.
Please Note: The shipping method for items that ship for free will be selected by TruckSpring.com. Generally, Free Shipping orders will be delivered via UPS ground. Orders shipped directly from manufacturers may ship via another carrier. TruckSpring.com reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping offer at any time.
Q. My order includes items that ship for free, and some items that do not ship for free, am I charged for shipping?
A. You are only charged shipping for items that do NOT qualify for free shipping. Here's an example:
- Item A costs $7 to ship UPS ground.
- Item B costs $12 to ship UPS ground.
- If you order item A & B, the cost to ship UPS ground is $19.
- However, we are running a special, and Item B qualifies for free shipping when ordered UPS Ground. You will NOT be charged shipping for item B, however you will be charged $7 to ship Item A.