Suspension and Steering Repair - Saginaw, MI
At Michigan Truck Spring, our parts and service departments are open Monday thru Friday, from 7am to 11pm, and Saturday from 8am to 1pm, to get your vehicle back on the road.
Our service department performs all types of suspension and steering repairs on everything from light duty pickups to buses, heavy-duty trucks, trailers and military vehicles. We can handle your suspension and steering repairs for a large variety of manufactures including Advance, Autocar, Chevy, Crane Carrier, Dodge, Ford, Freightliner, GM, Mack, Hutch, International, Isuzu, Kenworth, Navistar, Volvo, Peterbuilt, Western Star and more.
Suspension Repairs and Services:
- Laser Alignments - Measurements up to 1/1000th of an inch.
- Steering, Tandem and Trailer Alignment
- Bore & Sleeve Axles
- Replace Air Springs
- Replace Air Bags
- Kingpin Repairs
- Beams Rebushed
- Install Suspension Overload Kits
- Replace Steering Gear Boxes
- Install Helper Spring Kits
- Spindles & Shackles Rebushed
- Ball Joint Repairs
- Upper & Lower Control Arm Repairs