Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs
Ride-Rite air helper springs, often refered to as Firestone air bag kits, can be installed on most light trucks, motorhomes, RVs, SUVs, and vans. Firestone air helper springs are installed between the frame of the vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure.
Firestone has made a commitment to provide the customer with the premium air helper spring kits in the industry. Ride-Rite has become synonymous with quality, durability, and with customer support truly second to none. Each application is specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability, and ride quality of the vehicle.
Video - Watch How To Install A Firestone Ride-Rite No Drill Air Bag Kit
Firestone Ride Rite air helper springs utilize a pair of convoluted air bags which can be adjusted for changing loads. These air springs are capable of 3200-5000 lbs of load leveling capacity per set.(Note: Do NOT exceed the vehicle's recommended gross vehicle weight rating GVWR). Firestone air helper springs enhance the ride by reducing leaf friction. Please remember that air springs do not increase the load-carrying capacity of your vehicle.
Ride-Rite air helper springs enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction. Please remember that air springs do not increase the load-carrying capacity of your vehicle.
Basic Kit includes everything for a quick installation:
- 2 Air springs (Air bags)
- Mounting Brackets
- Air line
- Separate inflation valves for manual inflation
Features & Benefits of Ride-Rite Air Bags and Air Spring Kits
- No Drilling of Frame - Easy bolt on installation stallation
- Keep the Vehicle level - improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams, and reduce tire wear
- Reduce suspension fatigue - keep leaf springs from sagging under repeated or constant load
- Air adjustments improves the ride - allowing the air springs to be matched to the load
- Level off-center loads- individual inflation valves allow for adjustment side-to-side
- Reduce bottoming out - protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame
- Increase vehicle stability - absorbing road shock providing ideal ride conditions for passengers and load
- Firestone Air Bag Kits are designed and assembled in the USA
Firestone Limited Lifetime Air Spring Warranty
Firestone Industrial Products Company LLC (“Firestone”) warrants that its Ride Rite Air Spring Assembly will perform according to the manufacturer’s specifications for as long as the vehicle on which the system was originally installed is owned by the original retail purchaser. This limited warranty does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
Warranty Period The Air Spring is warranted for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The fasteners and upper and lower brackets which accompany the air spring are warranted for a period of twenty-four (24) months or 24,000 miles whichever occurs first. This warranty begins on the original retail delivery date.