Bilstein B6 - 46mm Shocks for Motorhomes
Please Note: Pricing is for (1) shock. It is recommended that you replace shocks in pairs (both front shocks, or both rear shocks).
Does your Motorhome feel top heavy or boat like. Bilstein B6 shocks for motorhomes can improve these conditions and give you a precise, controlled and safe ride to your RV. Bilstein RV Shocks come with Bilstein's Comfitrac® Working Piston. The Comfitrac® piston instantly reacts to sudden, high frequency road harshness, like dropping a wheel into a pothole, to deliver superior comfort and stability.
The product benefits at a glance:
Download the application guide PDF
- Greatly increases overall vehicle stability
- Eliminates excessive sway and bouncing
- Improves control and handling characteristics
- Maintains safe, smooth and comfortable ride
- Monotube steering dampers also available for some models
Monotube Technology - the Number-One Choice in Motorsports
The original and best mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers all wear the Bilstein name, because Bilstein shock absorbers are the best there is. The number-one choice in motor-sports and for series-production sports cars, the monotube shock absorber has a unique design that affords the freedom to choose the ideal installation position or location.
- Monotube shocks feature a large surface on the working piston which increases the damping power and provides better handling.
- The design of the monotube shock improves the dissipation of heat which improves the life of the shock and enables a consistent and dependable level of absorber performance.
- Bilstein's Upside-Down Technology creates a safer functioning shock absorber.
Twin-tube Technology - Quality Proven Under Rigorous Testing
The twin-tube shock absorber is time tested and are used in most vehicles. Bilstein‘s twin-tube absorbers are “original equipment manufacturer” quality and have undergone extensive testing. These Bilstein twin-tube shocks offer a noticeable improvement over standard twin-tube shock absorbers. They can be installed quickly and easily.
- Twin-tube shocks employ oil or gas pressure technology.
- All twin-tube shock absorbers are OEM quality and rigorously tested.
- Twin-tube shocks are more affordably priced than mono-tube shocks, while still providing a high level of performance.
Gas Pressure Technology - Full Damping Power Under Extreme Stress
Bilstein's gas pressure technology has become an established standard in the automotive industry. By employing a chamber of high pressure gas to keep the oil in the absorber under pressure, Bilstein's Gas Pressure Technology prevents the shock from becoming over-heated. Over-heating can cause the oil within the shock to begin foaming. Because this technology prevents over-heating, Bilstein shock absorbers provide full damping power even when the shocks are placed under extreme stress. This feature is most evident in the self-lowering piston.
- The gas pressure technology allows for a faster responding piston which allows for a higher level of traction and more precise handling.
- With improved traction and handling comes a safer driving experience.
- Ideal in performance and sport suspensions.
Road-Tested by Bilstein - for the Ultimate Driving Experience
In order to achieve the perfect driving experience, Bilstein engineers design their products with the driving experience in mind. This allows them to create innovate technologies which provide a safe comfortable ride even under extreme performance conditions. All Bilstein shock absorbers and suspension kits are rigorously tested to perfection.
In the German town of Nürburg is the Nürburgring motor sport complex. This complex features the Nordschleife, a track where formula one and other races are often held which is comprised of varied driving conditions. This extreme environment is where Bilstein pushes its shocks, struts and suspension kits to the limit. Only when these products can withstand the hardships of this course do they earn the Bilstein label.