Trailer Hitches - Overview
TruckSpring.com offers a complete line of trailer hitches for cars, pickup trucks, SUVs and vans by Reese, Draw-Tite and Hidden Hitch. Trailer Hitches are available in a wide range of sizes and weight capacity from smaller 1-1/4 inch trailer hitches for light towing applications like jet skis, up to 2-1/2 inch heavy duty 25,000 lbs. capacity trailer hitches for large tow haulers or commercial trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Solid all-welded trailer hitch construction maximizes trailer hitch strength and safety
- Every Reese, Draw-Tite or Hidden Hitch trailer hitch is backed with a nationwide limited lifetime warranty
- E-Coat Base with black powder coat finish keeps your hitch looking good for years
- Quick and easy bolt on installations for many applications
- Each trailer hitch is custom built according to manufacturer and model year to ensure perfect fit and top towing performance
- Computer-aided design and fatigue stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand road abuse within specified capacities
- Every trailer hitch meets or exceeds V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Trailer hitches by Reese, Draw-Tite and Hidden Hitch warrants to the original purchaser / consumer of the trailer hitch that the manufacture will provide free of charge the replacement of any hitches which are defective in material or workmanship (the "Warranty"). This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser / consumer of the trailer hitch for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the parts were installed.