Heavy Duty Coil Springs for Additional Load Handling
Heavy Duty coil springs from SuperSprings International and Dayton give you additional load handling capability as well as a simple, maintenance-free lift option for some vehicles. Heavy Duty coil springs are a practical helper spring alternative when shock absorbers are mounted inside the coil spring and are an excellent choice for vehicles equipped with diesel engines, snow plows, winches or armor plating.
Heavy Duty Coil Spring Features
- Manufactured in the USA from American made materials and components
- Excellent for trucks with snow plows or diesel engines. No maintenance required
- Additional load handling capability per pair over OEM springs
- Improves corning stability, handling and ride quality
- Heavy duty coil springs are recommend for use in vehicles used in continuous heavy hauling conditions
Coil Spring Benefits
- Heavy Duty Coil Springs require no maintenance, making them an excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles, pickups, vans and motorhomes
- Heavy Duty coil springs improve the handling and ride quality of heavily loaded vehicles, thereby reducing driver fatigue and increasing safety and efficiency
Note:Never exceed the manufacturer’s suggested GVW.