Front Mount Hitches - Overview
The Front-Mounted Hitch Receiver from Draw-Tite, Reese and Hidden Hitch comes in handy when you need it the most. It allows you to use a wide variety of accessories on the front of your truck, van, or sport utility vehicle.
The front hitch has a 2 inch wide square receiver tube opening, giving you a wide variety of options. The 9000 lbs. line pull rating gives you the strength you need and makes it ideal for all types of winches. Keep your winch on a mounting plate or cradle and simply attach it to the front receiver when its time.
Front Mount Hitch - Benefits
Towing a trailer and running out of room?
Use your front mounted receiver with the optional tire carrier and free up that valuable space by relocating your spare tire to the front of the vehicle. Use the front receiver for your cargo carrier or bike rack.
Having a difficult time getting your trailer into tight spaces?
Simply connect your trailer to the front receiver to steer it into difficult spaces.
Want easy access to your engine compartment?
Add a work step to your front receiver and gain access to those hard to reach areas in your engine compartment with ease.
J-Pin Ready for Easy Installation
Draw-Tite, Reese and Hidden Hitch front receivers are designed specifically for your model of vehicle for simple installation and superior fit. They are J-Pin ready. This design allows for the most confident and secure hookup in today’s towing market by compressing the hitch mounted accessory against the inner side wall of the hitch receiver tube. Once attached, the hitch and towing components seem virtually welded together, eliminating sway
Front Mount Hitch - Features
- Draw-Tite, Reese and Hidden Hitch front receivers offer up to 9,000 lbs. of line pull and 500 lbs. tongue weight
- 2 inch square receiver tube opening allows for a wide variety of attachments
- Front mounted receivers offer a secure and useful attachment point
- All frame attachments
- J-Pin ready
- E-Coat Base with black powder coat finish keeps your hitch looking good for years
- Each front receiver features solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Computer-aided design and fatigue stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand road abuse within specified capacities
- Each hitch is custom built according to manufacturer and model year to ensure perfect fit and top towing performance
- Every hitch and receivers is backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty