Convert your Nissan Frontier from a nice everyday truck into a head turning machine with Rough Country’s new 6-inch Lift Kit, part 87930. This new Rough Country Lift Kit has all the components you need to switch your truck into a new ride with an awesome looking 6-inch lift. A set of beefy front and rear cross members keep everything in line, while a durable skid plate provides protection against off-road obstacles. A set of lifted, one-piece cast knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to run larger tires.
Rough Country kit 87930 includes Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged N2 shocks! They are 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks that offer both off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. This new Nissan Frontier kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install than other lift kits. No welding or disassembly of the strut is required for installation, and only minor cutting and drilling is necessary. This kit comes with Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
Rough Country 87930 Features:
- Increased ground clearance
- Retains factory track width
- Promotes factory-like ride quality
- No Welding or strut disassembly required
- Lifted knuckles designed to keep OE-style geometry
- Fabricated rear lift blocks
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Tires: 295/70 R18
- Wheel BS: 5in
- Fits the 2005-2018 4WD and 2WD Nissan Frontier
A Few Notes:
- Requires minor drilling and cutting
- Lift Kit will not work with factory wheels
- Must use 18 inch or larger aftermarket wheels with 5 inch backspacing
Feel free to call 1-800-358-4751 with any questions about this kit or other Rough Country Lift Kits.
ReadyLift, the maker of top of the line lift kits, leveling kits & truck suspension parts is having a rare sale. From now until April, 3 2017 you will save 15% off all ReadyLift products. There is no coupon code needed and the 15% discount is already taken off of the price.
Shop now for ReadyLift products.
ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is the number one preferred manufacturer of pickup truck, SUV and Jeep suspension leveling kits, lift kits and suspension systems. They are guaranteed to retain your factory ride while providing the looks and lift you want.
If you have any questions about ReadyLift suspension products, feel free to call 1-800-358-4751.
The ReadyLift 44-2157 Multi-Lift System for the Ford F-150 offers drivers the chance to customize the lift height and look to exactly what you want with 2 simple choices. The MLS kit is engineered with a never before seen central bracket kit that uses 1 front and 1 rear option to complete the lift on your Ford F-150.
The 44-2157 lift kit is designed specifically for 2009-2015 4x4 Ford F-150's.
The lift kit system allows for either 5, 6 or 7 inches of front lift with the options for 1 of 3 rear block heights to either level, rake or set a nose-high or pre-runner look to the truck. Ultimately, choose your height and choose your look, and you’re done.
Ready Lift 44-2157 Features:
- Ride Height Adjustable Strut Towers allows the choice of 5, 6, or 7 inch of front ride height
- Heavy duty one piece cross members
- Integrated Sway Bar Drop Brackets maintain proper front sway bar operation.
- Rack and Pinion Steering Drop System lowers the factory rack and pinion steering system to improve tie rod mounting points on the steering knuckle.
- Steering extension and support assembly provides secure and precise steering
- Heavy Duty Extended Length Steering Knuckles maintain upper and lower control arm relationship
- Heavy Duty Front Differential Skid Plate
- Rear Suspension Features three optional rear height choices for desired front lift and provide a level stance
- 3” Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit (for 5” Front Ride Height)
- 4” Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit (for 6” Front Ride Height)
- 5” Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit (for 7” Front Ride Height)
- Lift Blocks feature a built-in bump stop contact pad to ensure proper bump engagement
- Brake Line Drop Bracket maintains proper length and function
- Capable of use with extended length performance rear shock absorber - ReadyLIFT SST9000 series billet aluminum shocks (not included)
- Tough Silver Powder Coat Finish
The ReadyLift 44-2157 Multi-Lift System for the Ford F-150 allows you to get the most out of your lift kit and decide the stance you want. Get your ReadyLift suspension lift kit today at TruckSpring.com or call one of our ReadyLift specialists at 1-800-358-4751.
The new ReadyLift Jeep lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler features progressive wound coil springs to give 4 inches of front lift and 3 inches of rear lift and allow for up to 38 inch tires with 4.5 inch backspacing wheels or less for your 2007-2014 Wrangler.
The kit includes 1-3/4 - 5/16 inch heavy duty DOM tube steel control arms and a 3/16 inch plate steel rear track bar bracket to correct roll center and bushing alignment. Heavy duty extended length front and rear sway bar end links provide for uncompromising on road handling and maximum flexing qualities. Easy bolt-on installation requires no modifications and the tough silver and black powder coated finish will keep your lift kit looking good for years.
The Original Currie Johnny Joints are fully serviceable with a tough zinc plated finish to provide maximum articulation even in the most extreme flexing situations.
Longer shocks like the ReadyLIFT SST9000 CNC Machined Performance Shocks are required and heavy duty track bars (ReadyLIFT 77-6002 / 77-6003) are recommend.
So get the best short arm Jeep JK Wrangler system on the market today with the ReadyLIFT 49-6407 Off Road Suspension Max Flex Lift Kit, proudly engineered and made In U.S.A. You can order Ready-lift kits by calling Michigan Truck Spring at 1-800-358-4751.
Give your Ram 3500 truck the lift you always wanted with the Tuff Country 33118 or 33119 lift kit. Tuff Country suspension’s new 2013-2014 Ram 3500 3 inch lift kits are simple to install and priced right. The kits include front coil spring spacers and rear lift blocks to lift your truck and maintain that factory ride. A track bar relocation bracket keeps the front end in proper alignment while a drop pitman arm maintains correct steering geometry.
With four kits to choose from, Tuff Country has what you are looking for.
The Tuff Country 33118 kit includes front shock relocation brackets and does not require extended shocks.
The Tuff Country 33119 kit is available in two versions, without shocks or with SX8000 shocks.
All four Ram 3500 3 inch lift kits allow you to fit up to 35 inch tires and gives additional fender clearance. So get your truck up to the task with a Tuff Country lift kit from TruckSpring.com today or call 1-800-358-4751.