The ReadyLift 44-2157 Multi-Lift System for the Ford F-150 offers drivers the chance to customize the lift height and look to exactly what you want with 2 simple choices. The MLS kit is engineered with a never before seen central bracket kit that uses 1 front and 1 rear option to complete the lift on your Ford F-150.
The 44-2157 lift kit is designed specifically for 2009-2015 4x4 Ford F-150's.
The lift kit system allows for either 5, 6 or 7 inches of front lift with the options for 1 of 3 rear block heights to either level, rake or set a nose-high or pre-runner look to the truck. Ultimately, choose your height and choose your look, and you’re done.
Ready Lift 44-2157 Features:
- Ride Height Adjustable Strut Towers allows the choice of 5, 6, or 7 inch of front ride height
- Heavy duty one piece cross members
- Integrated Sway Bar Drop Brackets maintain proper front sway bar operation.
- Rack and Pinion Steering Drop System lowers the factory rack and pinion steering system to improve tie rod mounting points on the steering knuckle.
- Steering extension and support assembly provides secure and precise steering
- Heavy Duty Extended Length Steering Knuckles maintain upper and lower control arm relationship
- Heavy Duty Front Differential Skid Plate
- Rear Suspension Features three optional rear height choices for desired front lift and provide a level stance
- 3” Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit (for 5” Front Ride Height)
- 4” Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit (for 6” Front Ride Height)
- 5” Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit (for 7” Front Ride Height)
- Lift Blocks feature a built-in bump stop contact pad to ensure proper bump engagement
- Brake Line Drop Bracket maintains proper length and function
- Capable of use with extended length performance rear shock absorber - ReadyLIFT SST9000 series billet aluminum shocks (not included)
- Tough Silver Powder Coat Finish
The ReadyLift 44-2157 Multi-Lift System for the Ford F-150 allows you to get the most out of your lift kit and decide the stance you want. Get your ReadyLift suspension lift kit today at TruckSpring.com or call one of our ReadyLift specialists at 1-800-358-4751.