The Tekonsha 90195 P3 Proportional Brake Controller is the industry's most advanced electric trailer brake control. A true proportional braking system that is ideal for use with recreational vehicles, utility, equestrian trailers and more.
Proportional brake controllers use a motion-sensing device to detect how fast the tow vehicle is stopping. The moment the driver applies the brakes, the brake controller applies the same amount of braking power to the trailer's brakes. This allows the trailer to stop at exactly the same time as the truck does no matter how much brake pressure is applied. Proportional brake controllers offer smoother braking and reduces the amount of wear on the vehicle's braking system.
The Tekonsha 90195 proportional brake control features an easy to see LCD display with multiple color and contrast options and 5 storable setting options for pulling different trailers or operator preference. The unit allows the user to switch between Electric and Hydraulic brakes and is designed for use with 1-4 axle trailers.
- Compact, dash-hugging design
- Unique, easy-to-use, clip-mounting systems
- Quick disconnect for easy storage, includes a convenient storage pouch
- Easy access, "Up-Front' controls
- The original "Boost" feature allows for different levels of customized braking
- User can customize to choose English, French or Spanish display
- Highly advanced, easy-to-understand, roadside diagnostics
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Tekonsha P3 proportional brake controller is the new standard for electric trailer brake controls. Upgrade your trailer braking system today and enjoy a safer towing experience. Michigan Truck Spring is an authorized Tekonsha brake controller distributor, contact them at 1-800-358-4751 or online at TruckSpring.com