SumoSprings, the world’s first and only airless airbag suspension system for trucks and vans are now available for the rear of the 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks. Manufactured from proprietary closed microcellular urethane, SumoSprings SSR-209 helper springs are designed to enhance the vehicle load carrying ability to stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. These jounce style SumoSprings attach to one end of the vehicle frame and replace the smaller factory bump stop.
SumoSprings are 100% maintenance free and are a true “fit-it-and-forget-it” product. They are able to compress up to 80% of their original height with full memory rebound and will never leak and cause a loss of performance.
- Minimal expansion under loading, will work in confined spaces
- Excellent abrasion resistance, highly resilient to oils, salts and UV rays
- No possibility of a system failure due to leaking air - there are NO air lines or compressors
- Closed cell foam won’t rupture and can be punctured without loss of performance
- Indifferent to weather extremes, SumoSprings can handle temperatures ranging from - 40 degrees to + 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Zero maintenance required ever, fit it and forget it
- SumoSprings kits have all been designed to be "no-drill" installation
- All kits ship fully assembled in the box to facilitate a quick, easy, bolt-on installation
Manufactured in the USA, SumoSprings by SuperSpringswill provide years of trouble fee service for your Colorado or Canyon. Order them online at TruckSpring.com or call 1-800-358-4751 today.