The new ReadyLift front leveling kit 66-1113 is designed to fit the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD trucks with the new generation radius arm suspension.
The new kit provides up to 1.75 inches of front leveling lift using coil spring spacers which provides lifted clearance for up to 35 inch wheels and tires.
This kit also includes special designed welded steel front shock extensions with new hardware which means you do not have to buy longer front shocks.
- Easy bolt on installation, no modifications requires
- Tough black powder coated finish
- Heavy Duty welded steel front coil spring spacers
- Special design welded steel front shock extensions
- Keeps your factory ride
- Will never wear, break or fail
- Made and designed in the U.S.A.
The 66-1113 leveling kit is designed for use on the new radius arm Dodge Ram front suspension found on 2014 and up 2500 4WD trucks and 2013 and up 3500 4WD trucks. To better identify if your truck has the new suspension, the front shock will be outside of the coil spring.
So get your Ram truck front end up to the task with the new ReadyLift 66-1113 leveling kit at TruckSpring.com.